After studying this guide, you can easily master the data about the default IP address of your network.
To begin with, I would like to note the fact that the IP address of the router and the address of your connection and login to the network are connected. This is necessary in order to be able to work on a home or corporate network.
It is the default IP address that determines whether the router’s Internet interface is accessible to the settings. To access these settings, just specify the network link in the address bar of your browser.
What sequence of actions should be performed in order to determine the IP address?
To achieve this goal, you need to do the following:
- Click on ” start” and enter – ” CMD”in the search field.
- After you have entered the ” CMD” command, you will see the ” Command Prompt” application window
- Enter the ” ipconfig” command in the command prompt. Using this command, you can see all settings and data related to the IP address and system parameters.
- Looking at the Screenshot, you can easily determine that your device is connected to the router via a Wi-Fi network and is locally connected to the router’s default IP address via its unique address.
With these simple steps, we found the default router IP address for the home network in 4 simple steps.
Additional option for detecting your Wi-Fi IP address.
In addition to the method described above, there are other equally popular options for detecting the default IP address. And so, let’s look at each of them in detail:
- Absolutely all routers have their default login router IP address. It is fixed at the bottom of the router’s hardware. If the tag fixing the address is not found, it is easy to get it by studying the technical passport or any other document attached by the manufacturer to your router.
- if you have a router from an Internet service provider, then no action on your part is required: all the necessary data is provided to you by your provider immediately after the deployment of the Internet point.
Thus, we have reviewed the most up-to-date and well-known methods for recognising a standard IP address by default. To do this, we need a command line, data in the technical data sheet, or data provided by your Internet service provider. We hope that the information in this help helped you to understand your question.